Like every year, we have celebrated the Andalusian Day with our particular SPORT WEEK. This year we got the XXVI edition and our students participated in different traditional games and sport activities for a month in physical education classes and for a week competing between groups. Here you are the activities we practiced:
- Sport games in Pre-School.
- Walker race: handicapped students.
- Team sports: our personal Champion league in football and Euroleague in basketball.
- Traditional games: strip rope, sack race and school race.
- Football and basketball matches: teachers versus a selection of the oldest students.
This year we had our I School Race Ángel Pérez Galán, where students from 4th to 6th grades ran an outside race through the streets that surround our school. Here you can check out some pictures and a video about it. All of us enjoyed a lot!!